3 replies to this topic

#1 Finley McTaggart

Finley McTaggart

He's a Demon on Wheels

• Superheroes
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

So, Finley will soon come to a point in his life where a major international weapons trafficking cartel will be breathing down his neck more than usual, and soon after he will have had Enough of That Shit. It will then be his mission to lure the various bosses of the cartel into one spot, kill most of them and scare the rest into accepting him as the Big Boss. After all, "you keep what you kill."

But he can't do this alone, no matter how badass he is. So he'll need a Team.

That's where you fine people come in.

A degree of subtlety is required, as well as a strong stomach, steady hands for the kill and a high degree of discretion. We won't be holding back here, folks. There Will Be Blood.

TL;DR version: We're recreating GTA! Who's up for a bloody good time?!
"Sure we do things, why th' hell not? I know I'm gonna die, eventually, an' I ain't gonna sit 'n take it like a chump. I'm gonna go out like a Viking, machine guns in each 'and takin' th' bad guys with me. It'll be awesome, it'll make th' evenin' news, an' maybe when me soul goes up to wherever me ol' mates'll lookit me like I didn' fuck up by survivin' when they didn't."

Meet the man!

Meet his sister!

#2 Finley McTaggart

Finley McTaggart

He's a Demon on Wheels

• Superheroes
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:41 AM

Any thoughts on how to make this thing more inclusive or available? If this ever happens I don't want a lack of interest killing it before it starts, so any suggestions would definitely help!

"Sure we do things, why th' hell not? I know I'm gonna die, eventually, an' I ain't gonna sit 'n take it like a chump. I'm gonna go out like a Viking, machine guns in each 'and takin' th' bad guys with me. It'll be awesome, it'll make th' evenin' news, an' maybe when me soul goes up to wherever me ol' mates'll lookit me like I didn' fuck up by survivin' when they didn't."

Meet the man!

Meet his sister!

#3 Boreas

Boreas

With All The Force Of A Great Typhoon

• Superheroes
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts
  • Interests:Daring rescues, witty one-liners, tacos.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

I'll give you Daniel for it. Finley owing the Temins a favor will probably be enough for Daniel, just so long as Finley supplies him a way to protect his identity so nobody goes after his grandparents.

boreassig_eve6.jpg
SPLEEN'S CHARACTERS: BOREAS - VECTOR - THE ANCIENT - BARI - REGGIE B

Avatar art by Myisha Haynes, who is just the coolest.

#4 Finley McTaggart

Finley McTaggart

He's a Demon on Wheels

• Superheroes
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:58 AM

I'm not looking for more players, although that would be a nice bonus. I'm thinking it needs to be redone slightly so that more people can participate naturally. You get me? I'm going less for the "let's do this badass cool thing" now and more for the "let's do a thing people can have fun with".

Meet the man!

Meet his sister!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

OUR SUPER BEST FRIENDS
WPR RPG-D Bordertown