No replies to this topic

#1 Sandy McTaggart

Sandy McTaggart

Little Miss Badass

• Superheroes
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:50 AM

Since making friends with Quinn the Greater, hipster ice queen of all WWH, Sandy McTaggart had existed in a sort of confused state of being. She wasn't quite sure what to think of it all; rumor seemed to have it that she was also a lesbian, but her reaction at the hipster fondue outlet indicated otherwise. And since Sandy herself lived under constant imaginary pressure to locate and make out with another like-minded chick, she felt somehow awkward around Quinn.

And though she liked to think she performed well under pressure, this was a different sort of pressure entirely. Not what she was used to.

So one cloudy Friday afternoon, Sandy spontaneously decided her last class was total bullshit and walked right out, not ten minutes into yet another damned lecture on total bullshit. She fled to the temporary security of the girls' bathroom and got her phone out.

Sandy to Quinn: Hey!! I'm skipping class and jailbreaking out of here! Wanna come with?!

Okay people, I've been thinking. When God gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make God take his lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your fucking lemons! What the hell am I supposed to DO with them?! Demand to see God's manager! Make him rue the day he thought he could give Sandy McTaggart lemons! Do you KNOW who I am?! I'm the girl who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my brother to buy me an incendiary lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!

Meet the girl!
Meet her brother!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sandy, Quinn the Greater

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

OUR SUPER BEST FRIENDS
WPR RPG-D Bordertown